Friday, April 24, 2009

Dresses(Pillowcase style)-$18.00

These pillowcase dresses can be made in any size and come in a couple of different styles. They can be made to tie over both shoulders or over one shoulder with soft, matching ribbon. They can also be made in a halter top style with a silky ribbon to tie or matching straps. The great thing about these dresses is as your little girl gets bigger, they look great as a top over a pair of jeans!























































































































































Chocolate Brown and White dress-Fits 2-3 yr. $15.00


Black and White Damask pillowcase dress-newborn size $15

4 comments:

  1. Great, Great, Great idea. My fav is the last one. Can you make it big enough for a four year old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I REALLY wish I had a girl...maybe next time! Those dresses are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You posted our pink one! I just received my order and the quality of what you make is awesome! When I post her pictures to our blog I will give you another shout out! It looks just beautiful on her! Thank you so much! Rating: A ++++++

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to go to high school with you.just wanted to let you know that your dresses are so adorable and creative. Makes me want a daughter..

    ReplyDelete